Sunday, November 2, 2008

one of the battles in life

here's a personal entry and i hope that all of you would keep your comments to yourself.thank you.

first of all, i'd like to say to a certain person that I do not change a boyfriend every year because I want to. Its cause I was either dumped,forced to dump or cheated on.

#1
i dumped him cause I was definitely way too young for love(whatever that is).But I did feel bad for him cause he continued pursuing me for the next 2 years.

#2
he stopped contacting me for 2 weeks which forced me to end the relationship and 2 weeks later found out that he was with another girl.

#3
he was and still is VERY flirtatious with other girls and didn't even bother doing anything when that b*tch councillor was touching all over his chest and I was right in the bloody front of him so I dumped him then found out that he was already into another girl when i was still with him.

#4
nvr had much feelings for him and on our one yr anniversary he confessed that he cheated on me. in the end he was together with that girl and after a month or so, that girl cheated on him. karma i guess..

#5
very annoying and embarassing. I eventually lost feelings due to stress from peers and exams

#6
we lost contact when his dad suddenly bombarded him with alot of work.he dumped me after a christmas party

#7
i'm assuming that he's giving me the silent treatment now and waiting for to break up with him.


From all of this, I just wanna ask, why can't guys restrain themselves from cheating. We're still teenagers and we're asians. We can't give you that kind of 'love' and wouldn't you(the guy) be just more wasting money by treating more than one girl??
And if you're into someone, why don't you just tell your girlfriend and end the relationship insteas of fumbling around for 2-3 weeks driving the both of you crazy??

And for your info, the person written as Mark on the prom ticket list is/was #7. I told them to write that because I did not want some punk ass form 4 or whoever to give him a hard time by backstabbing him and spreading false rumours. I know who the bitch is who judged with without knowing him. Well everybody hates her anyway so what more can i say??

So leave my friends alone and stop asking 'whose mark' cause i don't even know.
Its just means John Doe. SHEESH!!


P.S. when you asked who was Mark, I never in my life said that I have alot of guy friends. I said that i have other friends.. CLEAN YOUR EAR WOMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment