Tuesday, November 4, 2008

epilator

I just got my very first epilator last night.



For those who don't know what an epilator is, its basically an electronic tweezer and another option for waxing.

Its a machine that acts like a rotating spring where one side of the spring were squeezed tightly together while on the other side the coils were spread apart to pull out the roots of the hair.

I didn't get it here so don't get too alarmed but its still pretty expensive.

In our currency, it costs about $170.

It should have probably been cheaper cause false advertisement was involved...

There was nothing close to ultra or gentle with this device even if there was an ice cooler

I tried using it and the closest explanation I can give you of what it feels is like tiny little ant bites as you use the appliance. You might even think that the rotating head is hurting you.

I even started perspiring cause the pain was so sharp(mind you, I didn't cry). When you are half way up on your FIRST leg/arm, you'll be wishing it was over. It definitely took me a while to get used to.

So this is not recomended for people who say OWWW!!! to the slightest bit of pain like a poke.

No comments:

Post a Comment