Thursday, November 6, 2008

topics for today

Presidency Election
2008
won by
Barack Obama
Even though I'm not an American and I have never heard of any of his speeches, I'm freaking glad that he won. First black(brown??) president of the United States of America.

Obama is a man who I'm sure of has faced racial discrimination and he would have considered a better way of handling things such as the war in Iraq. Problems of racism would easily be erased off the issue at hand and things could be dealt with more ease but this is just my opinion.

America is definitely getting more and more popular for its politics than celebrities. Did you know that their politics are so good that if America goes down, you go down too?? So you have no option but to 'help' pull them up.

i will still never understand how George Bush became president TWICE
______________________________________________________________
New LV bag
My mum sent me an email with the title 'Do you like this LV bag?'

For a moment I thought she meant to send it to one of her customers and sent it to my by mistake.

Not until I opened it and saw...

My first thought to seeing the picture,
"What the heck is that??so weird looking one."

looks kinda like a pig, doesn't it??


Who in the world would buy a bag like this??

Its bad enough that you used leather(cow's skin) to make the bag and stamp horrible looking prints all over it.
Now you make a dog??A chihuahua??

Instead of carrying dogs in your bag,

you now carry the dog AS your bag.

Not flattering AT ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment