Tuesday, March 1, 2011

just realized something...

Most of my past boyfriends have had some large connection with music.
There were a few in particular that looked exactly like famous singers which kinda freaked me out =s
(no pictures as to protect their identity)

Mario Barrett
 My second boyfriend was in 2005. About the same time when Mario made his debut 'Let Me Love You' followed by 'How Could You'. You can imagine how hard it was for me to constantly hear such a heartbreaking song that described the exact situation I was in from a singer who looks like him.


Bruno Mars
My third boyfriend was in 2006 who I'm still in somewhat good terms with. I saw a display picture of him that was posing exactly like Bruno Mars and the resemblance was uncanny. He was one of my most romantic boyfriends and from Bruno Mars' songs, I can add another similarity to that. lol.

Nicholas Teo
My current boyfriend looks like Nicholas Teo under certain lights but with specs, again, uncanny resemblance and BOTH are from Malaysia.

Maybe I'm just seeing more than there is but I'm not the kind of person who obsesses with celebrities so I don't see how I could have possibly made the connection if they looked nothing like them. Hence, I must be right! hehe :D

2 comments: